2 April 2013

Shaking to Good Health



Shaklee has a neat little toy that makes food prep fun, and it's plug-free.

Let me introduce you to Shaklee's Blender Bottle.

I'm not regularly a shake-maker, but to illustrate how this bottle works, I used it with a sample pouch I received at the health food store.  







Because it was chocolate, I had to give this a try.

These are the main features of this mixer:

  • large spout
  • stay-open flip top

Large spout for easy pouring or drinking.




  • blender ball which makes this whole thing non-battery operated (no electricity required either).


Blender ball waiting to shake up the goods.




  • easy grip design
  • large: holds up to 20 oz
  • secure screw-on lid

The three pieces.  That's one large bottle!

All shaken-up!

A good shaking and the whole thing is done.  No need to use another bottle or glass.  I was able to drink right out of the bottle using the spout.

This shaker is great for mixing:

  • shakes
  • salad dressings (prepare ahead of time and refrigerate right in this bottle)
  • marinades
  • eggs for omelette-making (yes, it also mixes thick ingredients)
or, it could be used as a water bottle.


Two additional reasons I like this mixer?  

  •  BPA-free 
  • dishwasher safe 

For more information on this product, see below.


Resource for you:

Shaklee Blender Bottle (link to the shop)


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a shake person but this gadget seems like it would do a great job for those that love to make shakes. Thanks for sharing a neat looking Shaklee product with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not crazy about shakes either, especially those from pouches. But, I purchased this for vinaigrettes and it works super well.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.