30 July 2012

How Much Do You Spend On Your Cleaners?



I can bet that you chase deals and specials like I do, and think you're ahead of the game. You do the weekly circular-scan, plan ahead and bring your coupons with you.  When you walk out of the store, you smile, feeling like you out-smarted the superstore with your savings.

But, how much did you really save?  And, did you really get the best deal on the market?

There is a neat cost comparison chart for you that will blow your supposed savings out of the water.  It shows how much you spend with other brands versus how much you save with Shaklee.

Think you're so smart?  Think again!  (I'm not picking on you.  I made the same mistake myself before I found Shaklee.)



Note: The Shaklee legal dept. does not allow this Cost Comparison Sheet to be posted online as trademarked brand names are used.  However, I am sending out a full copy to each of my newsletter subscribers this week (yes, legally - and yes, I have permission to share through email). This chart will change your shopping habits instantly, so get on the list if you're not already on it!  (see top right sidebar to opt-in)
Update: Since this newsletter with the link went out already, if you'd like a copy, please email me at shakleegabriella@gmail.com and I'll forward it to you with pleasure.  But do sign-up to my newsletter for future goodies that only subscribers get!

As stated on the chart, it's important to remember:

Shaklee Get Clean products are not only economical, but safe, too.

The cost comparisons in the chart do not take into consideration the fact that Shaklee cleaners:

  • are non-toxic and environmentally friendly
  • use much less packaging materials
  • leave no harmful residues
  • are safe around children and sensitive adults
  • are biodegradable
  • outperform many leading national brands


You will automatically get the cost comparison form this week if you are subscribed to my newsletter (see newsletter opt-in box on the right, if you are not presently on the list)


The piece of information that shocked me the most is the savings for the window cleaner.  According to the chart, it costs less than 1 cent per gallon of Basic H2 compared to the leading brand (which costs $10 per gallon!)

After you get your chart, come back and answer:  Which savings surprised you the most?  


Resource for you:

How One Cleaner Saves You Money (link to related article on this blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.