13 January 2012

Shaklee's Micorfibre Cloths Make an Appearance on The Marilyn Denis Show

Once again, Shaklee products are featured on The Marilyn Denis Show. In the segment "How to Be Eco-Nomicial", Eco expect Candice Batista provides 10 going green tips that will save viewers over $2000.

Although she doesn't highlight Shaklee directly, you can clearly see that the microfiber cloths she points to at 1:16 are indeed Shaklee's Super Microfibre cloths (both the General Purpose Cleaning and Glass Cleaning cloths), as well as Shaklee's Super Microfibre Dish Sponge.

I was jumping out of my seat when I saw this because I absolutely love these cloths! After viewing this, I'm considering ridding of all paper towels!

Candice gives lots of great tips in that segment, by the way. I highly recommend you watch the whole thing right here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.