29 January 2012

Housework TLC with Shaklee

I'm giving my home a little lovin'! Because I aim to find balance in 2012, I also want to balance the chores that get done throughout the year. Some are daily tasks, some are weekly, and others are done each year (or two, or three, or FOUR!!!!!!)

Well, no more! No more procrastinating! No more puttin
g off the big chores until the very thought of picking up a rag is daunting!

What's my plan? BALANCE! A little at a time! A lit
tle bit every day!

It's so simple, yet so logical. And most importantly - doable.

So, I'm taking all of the "big" tasks, and breaking them into smaller, daily tasks. Things like walls and backsplashes and appliances (even behin
d them!)







Cleaning my kitchen backplash and counter with Basic H2 All-Purpose formula and Degreaser, and the Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth. Love.



I woul
d not be anywhere if it weren't for my trusty Shaklee products!

The reason I love working with Shaklee products is
that I don't need to worry about mixing the products together on my rag. Unlike standard cleaning products, I can be sure that chemicals won't mix to create toxic fumes!


When I tackled my refrigerator today, I had this nasty scuff mark that had been annoying me for weeks. Plain old soap and water didn't do the trick. But Scour-off sure did! See the before and after pics below (you can click on the pics to get close-ups):

Before

After - tada! (notice how shiny the rest of the fridge is!)


And my floor?



Oooh...
Ahhhhh....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.