![]() |
| Art provided by Eviva! Art Prints |
Here is my naughty indulgence list - just so you believe that I'm not a full-fledged bohemian just yet.
1- My car. I know that taking public transit is the greener way to go, but I just can't seem to give this comfort up - not even for a day.
2- White flour pasta. I've tried the alternatives, including gluten-free, but nothing compares. Since I don't really eat pasta that often, I refuse to give up the good stuff just yet.
3- Electronics. E-reader, laptop, MP3 player... See me hugging my gadgets tightly?
4- Dairy. Milk, cream, butter, cheese, yogurt, pudding, ice cream. No can do.
5- Chocolate. Yes, there are organic varieties, and I do choose those first. But, when I get a chocolate craving, I really don't care whether it's coming from the health food store or from my neighbour's pocket. I just want it.
Help me feel less guilty, people. Please share the one thing you cannot give up even though you know better! (And please don't say bottled water).

i still use NOT rechargeable batteries in my camera. the darn recharge ones just don't have enough juice to keep it going for long enough. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteHmm... maybe I need to add 6 items to my list! We use those here too! And then there is the issue about how and where to dispose of them safely. We have yet to locate the right place. Our city isn't clear about who takes care of these just yet. So, we have a pile ready to explode in our basement somewhere!
ReplyDelete